Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Well of Life

As I place my hand over the right side of your chest,
where your heart beats, I feel that you are not dead..
yet..
Every beat I feel, I feel purpose.
With the touch of my hand, 
the Spirit in me runs through your body like electricity,
and gives you, life.

When I speak life into your body you revive,
sin, has been eating at your bones,
your dry bones became alive.
 As I place my hand on your face,
pale and white it is, your cheeks are as white as snow.
Your lips have lost color and it quivers,
odd is it to me that you felt that way,
on that beautiful Summer's day.
Oh your eyes have turned gray,
and hollow, your eyes are soon to overflow.
Water falls from the eyes like a never ending stream,
and as the dear pants for the water,
as the baby longs to be found.

So drink, drink from My well,
your mouth is dry from walking on that depressing road.
Your face is in My palms. 
Tears stream down My hands, down My arms, and drip from the elbows.
The Well of Life is taking place,
in the heart.

"I love you."
You look up, then look away with shame.
With a kiss on your cheek,
your cheeks turn red,
rosy by the warmth clashing with the cold underneath your skin.
As I look into those gray eyes of yours,
they turn bright blue, 
like the sky on a Summer's day, 
the way it was intended too!

And your lips!
They use to be drenched in honey,
full of laughter and wisdom,
but the Enemy has muzzled you,
your lips are silenced and depressed.
Oh how I will destroy the Enemy for what he has done.

But it's fine now,
there's nothing left to do,
just rest with your back against Me,
I just want to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment